It can be tempting to cut corners when shipping fragile products. Both industrial and consumer items can be packed to a budget. However, when even a surface blemish or scratch can render the product unfit for sale, items damaged in transit can quickly make cheap packaging uneconomical.
This is a scenario where low density Polyethylene foam packaging can offer significant improvements to your product quality on delivery to the customer.
Here are some ways your business can benefit from foam packaging:
- Cost effective across both high and low volumes
- Reduces transit damage, minimizing costs of returns, replacements and scrapped stock
- End caps and inserts can be tailored to both your specific product and outer packaging
- Ideal for safe transit of fragile industrial and consumer goods
- Fire retardant, anti-static, and conductive grades available
Free quotes and advice on the optimum solution for your application. Call us today at 1 855 904 4300.